What is THE QUEEN'S CIRCLE?
- The Queen's Circle, above all, is a place where you will find healing for the broken areas of your life, and strength for the areas that are whole.
- The Queen's Circle is the private membership community at A Symphony of Praise.
- It is a place to study the word of God with sisters in the Lord.
- It is a monthly "virtual" Bible study that will give you the tools and know how to study the Scriptures.
- It is a place where you will be given practical tools to THRIVE in life.
- It is a monthly VIDEO Bible Study that you do on your own pace at your own time.
What is included in my monthly membership fee?
How Much Does This Resource Cost?
The cost of The Queen's Circle is $10 a month.
It is a price that we feel is affordable for every family considering everything you receive to nourish your spirit. The Queen's Circle is a ministry. Your $10 a month goes to support the ministry, keep it thriving, and keep it alive.
Plus, when you sign up for a plan, you recieve over $75 in Free Gifts including Ebooks, journals, printable, music, and so much more!
How do I sign up?
Before you sign up, please understand that you WILL NOT have access to the Bible Studies or goodies inside UNTIL YOU ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO. If you don't enter your card, you will not have access. Your information is SAFE and SECURE. We do not sell any of your information to third parties.
CLICK HERE to sign up for our $10 a month membership plan.
Can I cancel if it isn't the right fit?
When you join a membership plan, you will get FULL ACCESS to everything at The Queen's Circle. If it isn't the right fit for you, you can EASILY cancel at any time!
Who runs the Bible Studies and Worship Sessions?
Current Bible Studies Available
The Queen's Circle is a place where you will learn what thirty-eight years of walking with The King looks like as we strive to be The Proverbs 31 Queen's He destined us to be. Practical. Fun. Tangible. Inspiring. Encouraging.
You will find all of that and more with Erika Michelle in The Queen's Circle.
"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." 1 Peter 2:9